The cake came out great (thanks to my bakery - I brought them all of the candy, and they built the cake according to a magazine picture I had), and the special treat for Princess Frostine was a hit. I bought a soft serve ice cream maker with 3 mix-in compartments. I even found rainbow ice cream cones. But, I just realized, we forgot to take pictures of that element of the party. Oh well!
Molly received many great gifts, including a toddler cookbook, a mermaid felt book, a special candy bracelet, LEGOs and a new big girl jewelry box. We also gave her a 12" bike, so she no longer has to pedal like a mad-thing on a little tricycle keep up with her big sister!
The children were all exhausted by the end of the night, and they were anxious to open their treat bags full of unicorn lollipops, licorice, Candy Land stickers & tattoos, pencils, crayons and swirl soaps.
Now, we have to deal with the reality that NEXT Saturday, she'll actually be 3!!! Where does the time go!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment