Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Other Stuff

Molly's last day of Preschool was a special Mom's day.  I spent the morning with her doing crafts, listening to special Mothers' Day songs and having a snack.  We had a very special time together, and Molly was very excited to share her last day with me.  

The day after we came back from our cruise, Molly had her dance recital.  She did a great job and looked beautiful.  She smiled the entire time and was excited to receive flowers, asking "Momma, are these just for me??"

Amelya also has news - she wanted to cut her hair short!  SO, we took a trip to the kids salon and chop-chop for summer.  She loves her new do and enjoys brushing and washing it herself with ease.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love you guys! I miss you so much it makes me sick. This is the longest I've gone without seeing everyone. I was so frequent flyer there for a while.